Tarra Jackson, Madam Money, offers the following services to companies:
Does your company needs personal finance articles, videos, or content for your website, blog, mobile app, newsletter or other communications, Madam Money can help.
I create financial content for online distribution, in all digital formats, print and for broadcast.
Madam Money provides specialized content in these financial categories:
- Budgeting/Cash Management
- College Financing
- Credit Reports & Credit Scores
- Credit Cards
- Debt Management/Elimination
- Family Finances
- Financial Planning
- Loans (Personal & Business)
- Saving Money
- Student Loans/College Debt
- Wealth-Building Strategies
Content can be customized and branded for any of the following and more:
To learn how we can develop specific financial content to meet your corporate needs, contact us now.
Tarra Jackson, Madam Money, is an author whose books resonate with audiences internationally.
We offer bulk-purchase discounts on the purchase of any personal finance books or financial workbooks.
Personal Finance Book
- Financial Fornication: How to Avoid Financial & Credit Dis-Ease
Providing books to employees, customers, your sales prospects and others is a great way to spread for the fun of financial literacy. Books can also promote your business image or brand in several creative and fun ways!
12 Great Ideas on Benefits From Books
- CUSTOMER APPRECIATION – Send a book to your clients, thanking them for their business.
- REFERRALS – Provide copies of a book to people and organizations that can refer business to you.
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT – Mail books to your prospect list to stay in touch.
- NEW BUSINESS REWARDS – Offer a free book to anyone who opens a new account, makes a purchase, uses your services, or completes a transaction with you during a specific time.
- TRADE SHOW/EVENT MARKETING – Distribute a book to participants at trade and industry events.
- SALES FOLLOW-UP – Use a book as a “thank you” for a sales appointment.
- INCENTIVES – Give a book as an incentive for completing a survey or questionnaire.
- BONUS MAIL – Include a book, booklet or book excerpt in a mailing with invoices, correspondences, or monthly, quarterly or annual statements.
- PREMIUM OFFERINGS – Package a book with a product or service, as a value-added offering.
- PROMOTIONAL GIVEAWAYS – Deliver a copy of a book to the hands of the first “x” number of people to enter a promotion, come to your office/store, or do a certain amount of business with you.
- CORPORATE GIFTS – Surprise your customers or employees with books during holidays or special events, and create feelings of loyalty.
- SUPPORT CHARITIES – Supply books with your company name, logo or contact information to non-profit agencies and attendees at charitable events. To discuss how we can customize our books with your corporation’s name and logo on the front cover, or insert a message in our books from one of your company’s executives, contact us now.
Tarra Jackson, Madam Money, is not your typical personal finance educator.
In 2012, Tarra left her senior executive position at a financial institution to become a consumer advocate and economic empowerment educator. Even as an executive, her relationship with money was tumultuous. When she decided to stop selling debt to consumers, she decided to execute financial strategies that helped her get back on track. Tarra has overcome many major money mistakes and uses her experience to help others.
Tarra has appeared on numerous magazines, blogs, podcasts and radio shows, including nationally syndicated radio show, Rickey Smiley Morning Show, sharing her story and teaching millions about how to have healthier relationships with money and credit.
Tarra uses professional and personal experience to conduct personal finance workshops and seminars, as well as keynote speeches for corporate, college/university and non-profit clients across the country.
Tarra’s most popular presentations and workshops are
Budgeting, Credit and Debt Topics:
- #YoungMoney (High School Juniors/Seniors & College Students)
- #CREAM – Credit Rules Everything Around Me
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire: Basics of Savings & Investing
- All About the Benjamins: How to Win the Money Game after Graduation
- Save Me SallieMae: The Truth About Student Loans
- The Anatomy of Credit Scores
- Budgeting Basics for Beginners
- 10 Steps to DIY Credit Repair
- CYA (Cover Your Assets): ABCs of Insurance
- Financial Planning for Beginners
Financial Workshops for Women, Couples and Entrepreneurs:
- Financial Love Languages for Couples
- Money & Business Strategies for Women
- Smart Money Management Moves for Mothers
- Women’s Wealth
Investing, Financial Planning and Wealth-Building Programs:
- Money Management 101: Back to the Budgeting Basics
- How to Pay for College Without Going Broke
- Investing 101: Who Want to Be a Millionaire
- Wealth Building Strategies for Your Financial Future
- Simple Retirement Planning Strategies for Entrepreneurs & Professionals
Tarra also provides customized presentations to meet the needs of your company, audience, conference or event.
For Tarra’s speaking fees, or to learn how Tarra can educate, motivate and inspire your group or audience, contact us now.
Hire Tarra Jackson, Madam Money as your company’s financial or lifestyle products and services spokesperson.
To enhance your brand, improve your reputation or increase sales, you need someone that is:
Tarra possesses all of these characteristics. As a trusted personal finance expert and media personality, Tarra has appeared on hundreds of media outlets and been quoted in numerous print and online features.
Why Hire Tarra?
Tarra possesses the unique ability to educate, motivate and entertain diverse audiences and has a loyal and growing following of fans and consumers.
People trust her advice and recommendations because they know Tarra only promotes products, services, tools or initiatives that are in the consumer’s best interest.
Tarra’s background as an Executive Vice President and Interim President / CEO of an Atlanta Georgia based financial institution gives her clients the ability to leverage her financial industry experience.
So if you’re ready to hire a quality spokesperson, contact us today to schedule conversation. If you are with a P.R. firm, advertising business or marketing agency, just know that we respect client confidentiality.
For all other questions, or to obtain information on Tarra’s rates and availability as a spokesperson, contact us now.